Terms & Conditions of the AA Programme
The Ice Cream Bar
– “THE ICE CREAM BAR” is a wholly-owned brand of The Inside Scoop Sdn Bhd.
– “AA Programme” refers to THE ICE CREAM BAR’s loyalty membership programme.
– This programme is applicable to The Ice Cream Bar outlets in Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur and Selangor only.
– “AA Card” hereby refers to the physical card of this programme.
– “Pint” is hereby defined as points collected on a user’s journey.
– “Reward” is hereby defined as the single scoop ice cream (in a cup) earned by members upon collection of 4 Pints.
1. Before collecting Pints and redeeming any Rewards, members must have registered their card via the in-store registration portal.
2. Membership to the AA Programme is open to all persons 18 years and older and residing in Malaysia, on the date of registration. Proof of age may be required before acceptance of registration.
3. This programme is open to all, provided, the minimum age and nationality requirements are met, except the employees of Inside Scoop, The Ice Cream Bar and any associate and subsidiary companies.
4. Each individual may only register for 1 membership at any one time, and may only own one (1) AA Card on a single time.
5. The AA Card is not transferable and can only be used by the registered member.
6. The AA Card is not exchangeable for cash.
7. Membership may be revoked in the event of any abuse or attempted abuse of the AA Programme. Other grounds for revocation include, but not limited to multiple registrations and other use contrary to the terms and conditions of the AA Programme.
8. In the event of a lost, stolen or misplaced AA Card, please inform us immediately at 03-7831 4735 (HQ) or 03-2856 7435 (The Ice Cream Bar). Replacement of card may be subject to a penalty of RM10.
1. Members are required to present their AA Card upon ordering to collect Pints and to redeem Rewards.
2. If the AA Card is not presented during or before the transaction is finalised, member is not entitled to any Pints. We are also unable to retrospectively award Pints.
3. Every visit to THE ICE CREAM BAR with a minimum spend of RM15 (including SST) in a single receipt entitles you to 1 Pint, provided that your AA Card is presented upon ordering.
4. Only one Pint will be awarded per card, per day. If a member spends RM 45 in a single receipt, only 1 Pint will be awarded. Splitting of bills is not allowed.
5. Members may check their accumulated Pints and Rewards at THE ICE CREAM BAR.
Benefits and Other Rewards
a) Welcome Benefit
1. Newly registered members are entitled to a welcome single scoop ice cream (in a cup), redeemable only at the point of registration.
b) Complimentary Single Scoop
1. Upon accumulating 4 Pints (or 4 qualifying visits), these Pints will be converted into a Reward.
2. Upon accumulating 4 Pints, a Reward of a single scoop of ice cream will be automatically accrued to your card.
3. This Reward will remain useable for a period of 6 months from date of accrual. For example, if the Reward was earned on 10 January 2018, said Reward will expire 9 July 2018.
4. A maximum of 5 Rewards can be redeemed in a single bill.
c) Birthday Reward
1. Members are entitled to 1 single scoop waffle as a Birthday Reward during the memberâ€™s birthday month. This Reward will be automatically added into your card.
2. Birthday Rewards can only be redeemed on the member’s birthday month. Therefore, if member is born on 29 March, Birthday Reward can be redeemed from 1-31 March in said year.
1. You warrant that all personal information provided to THE ICE CREAM BAR are accurate, correct and up-to-date. In the event that no registration is found, we reserve the right to refuse awarding any Pints.
2. The AA Card remains the property of The Inside Scoop Sdn Bhd. The Inside Scoop Sdn Bhd reserves the right to withdraw an existing card at any time. The Inside Scoop Sdn Bhd, reserves the right to alter and amend any of the conditions of the operation of the AA programme without prior notice.
Please be advised that we may use and process your Personal Data for purposes such as:
– To provide you with any services or products you have requested;
– To send you alerts, queries, newsletters, updates, mailers, promotional materials, special privileges;
– To notify and invite you to exclusive events or activities organised by us, our partners, sponsors or advertisers (e.g. product launches and flavour trials); and
– To process your registration to attend an activity or event and to communicate with you regarding your participation; by way of courier service, e-mail, personal delivery, call or message through any electrical device.